CU 17 Initial GST Release GST - Goods and Service Tax Implementation in India.
After Release in CU
- Credit Flow changes (from Interim to Recoverable account)
- Sub-Contracting changes
- Exempted Good & Service for Service transfers and Service management
- Input Service Distribution transaction changes based on Credit flow changes
- Reconciliation changes based on revised Credit flow
- Cr. Adjustment journal changes based on revised Credit flow
- Advance Payment application changes (based on rules released on 3rd Jun )
- Reverse Charge changes based on services (based on rules released on 3rd Jun)
- Slab wise GST Tax Rate for main components and Cess
- Input Service Distribution (distribution part)
- Advance payment application in combination with GST & TCS
- GSTR 1 file formats
- GSTR 3B format
- Receipt & Refund Voucher
- Payment & Refund Voucher
- SEZ for Vendor & Customer and Calculation of GST accordingly to SEZ category
- GST Group Type Goods for Line Type G/L Account and GST Group Type Service for Line Type Item/Fixed Asset
- Invoice Type change in Detail GST Ledger Entry table
- G/L entries for Customs Duty Amount
- GST Calculation in Bank Charges
- IGST Calculation for Bonded Warehouse Location
- Return Format changes
- Cess & Amount Rounding fixes
- RCM for Unregistered vendors
- GST field in Vendor Order Address
- GST services from Unregistered vendors
The following features were released as Out of band after CU 27.
- General Journal Lines GST fields additions & calculation.
- Vendor supplies goods/service from multiple Locations each having separate GST Registration for documents
- Services from Unregistered Vendor
- Advance Payment Exempted for GST Group Type Goods modifications
CU 30 Features Releases
- GST to be calculated based on the State code of Place of Supply in Documents
- IGST should be calculated for Registered Vendors only in Documents
- Adjust GST credit for written off inventory
- Location Code is mandatory for advance and normal payments
Additional features that are included in CU 30
- GST to be calculated based on the State code of Place of Supply in Journals
- IGST should be calculated for Registered Vendors only in Journals
- Separate Nos. Series for posted Reverse Charge Invoices for Registered Vendors
- Vendor supplies goods/service from multiple Locations each having separate GST Registration for Journals
- TDS be deducted in Payment if it is not deducted in Invoice
CU 31 Feature Releases
- Different GST Group and HSN/SAC Codes in Advance Payment and Invoices
- Calculating GST with ARN.
CU 33 Feature Releases
- Credit Memos for closed Invoices
- Purchases from SEZ Vendors
- GST in FA G/L Journal (Released as Hot Fixes)
- E-Way Bill changes (Released as Hot Fixes)
CU 34 Feature Releases
- Foreign Exchange fluctuations in Invoice and payment while payment of services for import vendor.
- GST on interest amount posted through finance charge Memo
- Enter E-way Bill Nos. in posted purchase invoices
CU 35 Feature Releases
- TDS calculation in Advance Payment
- Validation of GSTIN and PAN_2016
- GST Rounding account entries
- HSN code not mandatory for Advance Payment
- Changes in GSTR1 & 3B reports
CU 38 Feature Releases
- GST Rate Change. The provision for handling rate change is provided in system, if user creates an invoice after rate change, but wish to create with previous rate without changing posting date.
- Item Tracking in GST Adjustment Journals. The GST adjustment journal is enhanced with item tracking feature, provision of selecting Item tracking in GST Adjustment journals is provided and user can select Lot No. or Serial No. while executing GST Adjustment journal.
- GST TDS (released as out of band earlier, included in this CU).
- GST TCS (released as out of band earlier, included in this CU).
- ARN Number in location (released as out of band earlier, included in this CU).
- Provision to upload GST opening balances (released as out of band earlier, included in this CU).
CU 41 Release Features
- Load Unrealized Profit Amount on Inventory: A new provision has been introduced in transfer orders for loading the amount (that is posted to unrealized profit account) on inventory. On selecting the new Boolean field on transfer orders, system will post a revaluation journal in back ground to load unrealized profit amount on inventory.
- Multiple Reference Invoice against single Credit / Debit Note: As per the GST amendment rules, user can issue a single credit / debit note against multiple invoices, to accommodate this change in system, a new page is linked in documents and journals. User can select multiple reference invoices in this page against single credit / debit note.
CU 42 Release Features
- Bank charge changes: User will be able to post bank charge invoice from bank receipt voucher where customer or vendor are included in bank charge transaction with LCY values., similarly user will be able to post bank charge credit memo from bank payment voucher where customer or vendor are included in bank charge transaction with LCY values
- Sub-Con Changes: The quantity rejected in sub-con process are captured in sub-con receipt (posted purchase receipt line), system will capture Reject (C.E) and Reject (V.E.) against each sub-con receipt. System will also capture Applied Delivery Challan details in sub-con receipt (posted purchase receipt document)
- TDS Changes: Transactions that are adjusted by TDS Adjustment Journal will not be considered in TDS calculation where current transaction is crossing TDS threshold amount and eligible to calculate TDS for total threshold amount.
- Deemed Export Customer Changes: System will calculate GST Jurisdiction based on Customer state code and Location state code, hence system will calculate CGST and SGST for deemed export customer for intrastate and IGST for interstate jurisdiction. Earlier system is calculating only IGST for deemed exports customers.
CU 46 Release Features
- Quantity posted in warehouse entry is incorrect while posting a Warehouse Receipt.
- For an Import Vendor, GST is not correctly calculated when Foreign Exchange rate of payment is different from Invoice.
- C/AL error while creating a sales order for a customer with Credit Limit.
CU 47 Release Features
- In case of transfer receipt with non-availment system is posting wrong revaluation entry.
Post a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*)