This cumulative update includes all hotfixes and regulatory features that have been released for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, including hotfixes and regulatory features that were released in previous cumulative updates.
This cumulative update replaces previously released cumulative updates. You should always install the latest cumulative update.
It may be necessary to update your license after implementing this hotfix to gain access to new objects included in this or a previous cumulative update (this only applies to customer licenses).
For a list of cumulative updates released for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, see released cumulative updates for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016. Cumulative updates are intended for new and existing customers who are running Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016.
The client crashes on a 4K monitor.
The WSDL generated for a Web service contains a DELETE operation even when there is a Deleteallowed=No cmdlet for a subpage.
The non-visible characters of the GS group separator from the standard pharmaceutical barcode cannot be entered manually with the ALT+029 action or scanned in the Text field on a page.
The control add-ins do not download if there is only a single DLL missing.
Local regulatory features
The following features are included in this release
- Bank charge changes: User will be able to post bank charge invoice from bank receipt voucher where customer or vendor are included in bank charge transaction with LCY values., similarly user will be able to post bank charge credit memo from bank payment voucher where customer or vendor are included in bank charge transaction with LCY values
- Sub-Con Changes: The quantity rejected in sub-con process are captured in sub-con receipt (posted purchase receipt line), system will capture Reject (C.E) and Reject (V.E.) against each sub-con receipt. System will also capture Applied Delivery Challan details in sub-con receipt (posted purchase receipt document)
- TDS Changes: Transactions that are adjusted by TDS Adjustment Journal will not be considered in TDS calculation where current transaction is crossing TDS threshold amount and eligible to calculate TDS for total threshold amount.
- Deemed Export Customer Changes: System will calculate GST Jurisdiction based on Customer state code and Location state code, hence system will calculate CGST and SGST for deemed export customer for intrastate and IGST for interstate jurisdiction. Earlier system is calculating only IGST for deemed exports customers.
Before this update can be installed, the following prerequisites are required:
- Microsoft Dynamics ® NAV 2016 IN CU 41
Post a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked (*)